Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Little Refresher

Sometimes you just need to take a break. Step back, breathe, reevaluate.



And then you need to jump back in. New thoughts, new inspiration, and new goals. Okay, folks. There’s been an inspiration a brewing. And there’s a fresh start to this blog and soon to be Etsy store.

I read this article on A Cup of Jo about how so many people today are striving for happiness. We want our lives to be brighter, more joyful, and full of exciting moments. Well, all of those are great and all, but like this article said, shouldn’t we be striving for wholeness? The sadness and letdowns in life make us appreciate the much deserved happiness and joy in this world. We shouldn’t run from hard times and dismal days, we should embrace them because they are all special days in our lives.

So my friends, this blog is dedicated to pursuing wholeness. I’m not going to post about my picturesque life and exclude the nitty gritty of life. It’s about time to become real. Life is not just about gold glitter and pretty flowers. And yes, I will admit that this is a sort of escape for me from my everyday job which can be heart wrenching, but I want to be authentic and genuine. I know this is something that we all want to be. 


So here it is! The ups and downs of “This Lovely Jaunt!” I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think about the pursuit of wholeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment