Thursday, May 29, 2014

Office Crush

No, not that kind of office crush. More like inspiring space crush. Just browsing all the beautiful interiors on Pinterest fills me with envy. Right now I still don't have enough space to really create a space like this for myself, so basically my projects take over my bedroom. It's all good though, it gives me incentive to keep working on my crafts so I can keep the place vaguely organized.

Check out these beauties though!



Sources: 12345

A girl can dream right?

Here's my wish list for the day that my own creative space becomes a reality.

  • Large table in middle to space out ideas, quilt patterns, and scatter crafty nonsense everywhere.
  • Bulletin board large enough to pin notes
  • Pretty details in the decorating
  • Color scheme thats calming and not too overwhelming
  • Storage containers. You can never have enough!!!
  • Comfortable and stylish chair


What would you include in your dream space?










No comments:

Post a Comment